comp works fine n then blue screan saying force crash

?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Backup your stuff before you do this unless you feel confident with the registry:

I looked it up and this may fix your problem. i never encountered that specific error before

1.Go to Start > Run and put regedit.exe and click Ok

2.Navigator to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\i8042prt\Parameters in Registry Editor

3.Add a new REG_DWORD "Headless " and set the value to 1

4.Reboot the server.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

what will that do?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

it is, and everything is up to date, since i changed that stuff it is fine now

no blue screen anymore, comp works fine after i made those adjustments, dunno what was wrong, i'll update this if something else happins later

ok it did it again, it says, a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer

kernel stack inpage error

if this is the first time youve seen this stop error screen restart your computer, if this screen appears again fallow these steps

check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed, if this is a new installation ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need

if problem continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software, disabel bios memory options such as caching or shadowing, if you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components restart your computer, press f8 to select advanced startup options, and then select safe mode

technical information

*** stop 0x00000077 (0xc0000185, 0xc0000185, 0x00000000, 0x1196600)

collectiing data for crash dump...

initializing disk for crash dump...

physical mempory dump failed with status 0xc0000001.

contact your system admin or technical support c\groug or technical support group for further assistance

at startup i get this message

1 usb mass storage devices found and configured wdc wd3200aajs-65b40 hard disk failure is imminent

please back up your hard disk and have it replaced!

press F10 for setup , press F2 to continue

im thinking its something to do with itunes, when i tried to update it to 11.0 it wouldn't

Archived