comp works fine n then blue screan saying force crash

what is wrong with my comp, this makes the 2nd time its done this, be piddling on the internet and my comp up and goes blue screan and says force crash, it did it one time and i restored my comp,

then i went to add my songs back to itunes from my ipod so i can dl more music and put it on it, and then i starts this shit again

i dunno whats wrong with it, i got kasperski anti virus, cant pick up anything dunno what it is, thought a trojen but dunno

i took it to staples and they said $200+ to redo hdd im like fuck you, and left, restored it myself and works fine as of the other day when i added ipod, dunno if virus is on ipod but i scanned it and got nothing?

its a compaq 2gb ram, 320gb hd, windows vista, its a little old, maby 2008 or later

would restoring it to an earlier day fix it? if it will that is, only thing i can think of

pls help

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Isn't blue screen usually some type of hardware failure?

thats what im thinking, but i had it restored for some time now and its been fine, it says hdd damaged, but they put a hard test on it at staples and it worked just fine, i dunno wtf wrong with it

im stuck useing my netbook as of now till i got it taken care of, $400 for a damn desktop i cant use lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

they kept saying it was my hdd but it works fine, i dont know

i replaced the 250w with a 350w, hd still works fine when comp stays on, and then it just blue screans and cuts off

did you check wires they could be having bad contact try swapping?

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

do this when you can get into windows so that we can get your bsod code because without that our help is not going to get you anywhere. Click on the start icon (bottom left corner) then right click over "computer" and select "properties". Then in the left side column select "advanced system settings". Under the area "startup and recovery" click the settings button. Uncheck the checkbox "automatically restart" and then for "write debugging information" change it to "none". Click "ok" and "ok" again. Reboot then try using your stuff that caused the bsod to come up. This time it will come up but not reboot after it makes the debugging log as the automatically restart feature was disabled. When you get the bsod either take a picture of it and post it to this topic or write down the first area where it says "stop: (0x....) we (at least i only need it) just need the first part where it says something like "irql not less or equal" with the stop code in brackets. We do not need anything else for that.

edit: the little area i meant to have you look at in the bsod for the message is between where it says "windows has been shut down to protect against damage to your computer" and is before the "if this is the first time encountering this error..." it should be in between the area like this pic shows: http://kb.parallels.com/Attachments/11297/Images/BSOD_IRQL.png if it goes right from the protect against damage message to the if this is the first time message then we need the stop code located at the bottom. For the stop code i need to help you out go to the area where it says "technical information" and give me the first part that starts with "*** STOP: " i only need the first 0x code listed, the stuff after the brackets you can disregard, its not pertinent to anything.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

i'm trying that now

Archived