momofx76 Posted December 18, 2012 Report Posted December 18, 2012 Ok so I posted in the WTB thread for speakers and suddenly I receive two emails, each a few hours apart, from some new member called "radioman". I think this dude is a scammer because he got confused about where he lives lol. Nice try buddy! Here are both the messages I received : "Hello I am Antonio Chris from Spain i have these item for sale and still in good working condition with no dent and if still interested i will need to know how much you are willing to offer+shipping to your doorstep,good price is acceptable to me and i will need your complete home address for shipping Thanks and hope to hear from you soon please contact me via email [email protected] for more details Address 41809 Seville Spain" AND THEN A WHILE LATER THE SAME DAY ... "Hello I am Antonio Chris from Canada i have these item for sale and still in good working condition with no dent and if still interested i will need to know how much you are willing to offer+shipping to your doorstep,good price is acceptable to me and i will need your complete home address for shipping Thanks and hope to hear from you soon contact me directly via email for more details and pictures [email protected]" So guys, beware of this pos. I dont know why bastards like this dont get shot and killed instead of inoccent people...
wellington Posted December 18, 2012 Report Posted December 18, 2012 I got the same one reported the bot already 2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club
n8ball2013 Posted December 18, 2012 Report Posted December 18, 2012 what is the full member name? Radioman? i need to know so he can go bye bye. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
momofx76 Posted December 19, 2012 Author Report Posted December 19, 2012 what is the full member name? Radioman? i need to know so he can go bye bye. Ya I think they made him go bye bye already
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.