StreetMetalBen Posted December 19, 2012 Report Posted December 19, 2012 Here is the first real trick attempt with a pair of Sundown Audio SA-15's powered by a BC2k @ 1ohm. Sorry, it was a slightly oily, wet rag. Should trick better with a dry shirt. Lol.
cjvue Posted December 22, 2012 Report Posted December 22, 2012 This civic surprise me.... It's loud for so little power! My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
glockman513 Posted December 22, 2012 Report Posted December 22, 2012 damn bro make sure your bondo is cured before you do any more demos, lol nice If you're feeling DOWN & OUT, it's time to get UP & IN
StreetMetalBen Posted January 2, 2013 Author Report Posted January 2, 2013 He did a 146 Sealed on the dash right after this video was taken, not bad for 2k
Katt Posted January 4, 2013 Report Posted January 4, 2013 Has given me some idea's for my car now ! Pretty cool! =] Any more vids / pics ? *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
Swordlordboy1234 Posted January 4, 2013 Report Posted January 4, 2013 I wish I could meter my 96 accord. I have a feeling what number I'd put up. But what I do know.... 1)I have all 4 seats and can seat 4 people 2) I can boom decaf 14x+ db 3) I can play pink Floyd perfect 4) you can't tell there is anything in my car due to how I placed everything 5) I can undo a couple bolts and pull out my box, and TADA... I have a working spare tire Although I wanted to do a build like OP when I first got my car, i made a goal to be able to satisfy all 5 of these points and not overstep my build, and ruining my daily driver car. You know I'm walling off my first non daily driver though My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.