How Many People Are Going To Ar ?

XtremeSPL-SCAMMER

so which day is the best day to go, i only live an hour away and i hella wanna go, but dont think i wanna pay for gas all 3 days when im workin on upgrading my system

go sunday...more to offer; alot of people :)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

yea like 12 bucks or something like that, plus parking fees. if your competeting(sp) than no parking fee's and you get your admission free with a passenger. ( you have to pay to compete though)

yea like 12 bucks or something like that, plus parking fees. if your competeting(sp) than no parking fee's and you get your admission free with a passenger. ( you have to pay to compete though)

yea i really wanna compete, but not ready yet...i should be ready in a few months tho...depending on how the money situation goes, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

wow.. you are in williams.. :) i guess thats not bad.. i live in gridley.. i am going to attend both days.. but prolly just compete sunday.. i dont know if i am going to dbdrag or bass race... i really dotn have much to compete with.. just wanna hang out with peeps... i guess i am hook up an amp to my 6x9's and do 119.9 class with bill :)

Bill won't be competing, the X is in storage!

last year it was like 50 bucks.. that paid for your one entree to compete in ONE class, and paid for you and 1 passenger.. 5 or 10 bucks extra for ever other passenger.

when you pull in the first gate at cal expo, just tell them you are there for db drag or bass race.. and they will let you through to the next gate.. it is down and around the corner, there will be a couple guys standing there.. and they collect your money, and give you a card to mgive to doug.. and that says that you paid..

if thats how it is going to work again this year.

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

what about the 2FIFTY? SKRD :lol: J/K see ya when i see ya

what day you going jack???

whats going on with this AR party at the local bar???? or in the paking lot??? i got a gallon of Jack on it..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Archived