Chevy Restoration Build

Got some new pics today finally coming together. decided to cut n buff it but that hasnt been started yet. looks good few imperfections here and there that the cut n buff will fix. lookin really good just a couple fitment issues with the drivers side fender got flatened out a bit but should be fine. hopefully ill have the exterior completely done and back on the road by friday if parts come in on time! let me know what you fellas think

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and a picture of my next upcoming project.

YIIIKES

Posted Image

sig22.jpgaim is jblackwell64www.jbcarworks.com

i dont think im gonna bag it being 4wd but a 3/4 or 3/5 drop is in the plans. 24 inch black boss 330s for rims. and after i get everything on the outside done ill move to the inside where most of the custom work will be then ill b droppin a new 383 in. the bed will have a roll pan welded in and the handle on the tailgate shaved as well as the pocket stakes shaved. should b really clean lookin when done. you cant even tell there was ever an antenna on the passenger side. i dont want it too look tacky so im staying PRETTY simple with the exterior. just making everything black. shouldnt b too long before shes show ready.

oh thats rigth I fogot it was a 4x4. Yeah bags would be kind of silly. I assume converting to a 2wd is outof the question. LOL.

was that truck a 454SS?

i wish man. it was a k1500 sport. real close to the 454SS but no cigar. if it had the 454 in it no way id be downsizing to the 383. she has plenty of power for me right now tho cant complain.

• 2 weeks later...

well the front half is about 90 percent done but i put a quick pause on to get the transmission checked again since it was messed up already after i put a new one in. tmorrow the bed comes off to take care of all the rust. and might b mocking up some new door panels tomorrow as well.

Archived