Jump to content

Welding cable question


Recommended Posts

Posted

NAPA sells the 2/0 lugs. They're kinda expensive, like $4 for a pair. But they're good if you've mistakingly ran out or need some on the spot. I'll check out their cable, but I am guessing it isn't easy to work with.

Edit: Just read your post better and just read it was easy to work with. Well cool, I'll check it.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

I guess I should say it was pretty easy for me to use for my application.

BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD

re xxx components

re 6.5 FR's

2 RE XXX 12's

2 US amps MD3D's

2 batcap 4k's

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 557 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...