SLAYER1805 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 So I'm going to do The Big 3 soon to my ride and I wanted to use welding cable for it. I'm looking at weldingsupply.com and they have #1 gauge cable and 1/0 cable, what's the difference between the two?
Raptorman Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 #1 is smaller than 1/0, it's like 4 gauge is #4 Edit: Btw Radaflex <3 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
SLAYER1805 Posted December 23, 2012 Author Report Posted December 23, 2012 Ooooh okay thanks man. I've been looking at Radaflex too, for the price it is I just might order some up
Wicks Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 I use Radaflex and love it! The inner jacket really makes it flexible. I got mine from cableyard.com. Great prices for OFC. I ordered some 0ga not too long ago and got a call from them saying they were out. They offered to send me 0/2ga for the same price! Excellent customer service. This post sent with 100% recycled electrons. 2004 BMW M3Mechman 280A 2 - XS Power XP30001 - XS Power D375 500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F) iPadMini2Dash mounted O-scopeAudison bitOne (Remote DRC MP) Highs Amp - PPI Art A404 Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...) DC Audio DC9.0K 2- DC Audio XL12m2LEGAL - 147.3dB @ 41Hz OUTLAW - 150.2dB @ 45Hz OUTLAW - 145.7dB @ 30Hz JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER 2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER SOTM BUILD:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026
Raptorman Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 2/0 Gauge you mean* Yeah I've heard of them doing that a few times. They got great service. Great cable. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
SLAYER1805 Posted December 23, 2012 Author Report Posted December 23, 2012 You guys just answered my next question, I wanted to know how good cableyard is to order from, good to know they have rockin customer service
Wicks Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 2/0 Gauge you mean* Yeah I've heard of them doing that a few times. They got great service. Great cable. ...yes 2/0. xmas vacation, brain's in neutral. lol This post sent with 100% recycled electrons. 2004 BMW M3Mechman 280A 2 - XS Power XP30001 - XS Power D375 500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F) iPadMini2Dash mounted O-scopeAudison bitOne (Remote DRC MP) Highs Amp - PPI Art A404 Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...) DC Audio DC9.0K 2- DC Audio XL12m2LEGAL - 147.3dB @ 41Hz OUTLAW - 150.2dB @ 45Hz OUTLAW - 145.7dB @ 30Hz JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER 2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER SOTM BUILD:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026
RobertR Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Believe it or not but most NAPA stores carry 0 awg and larger. Way cheaper then any place I have found. Its pretty easy to work with. Plus they carry all the wire terminals that you will need. BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD re xxx components re 6.5 FR's 2 RE XXX 12's 2 US amps MD3D's 2 batcap 4k's
321slapinbass Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Believe it or not but most NAPA stores carry 0 awg and larger. Way cheaper then any place I have found. Its pretty easy to work with. Plus they carry all the wire terminals that you will need. thats good to know because i have a NAPA close to me, i will have to go check for wire next time. 2000 Dodge Durango Subs - (2) SKAR VVX 15 D2's Box - 7.2 ft^3 @ 33hz, 120 in of port Sub amp - Digital Designs M2 @ .5 ohm Mids + Highs - PRV Audio Mids + Highs amp - Hifonics 2000.4 Headunit - Alpine CDE-100 Equalizer - Clarion EQS746 Batteries - Mopar group 27 + (2) C&D 52ah Wiring - 1/0 BIG 3, (2) runs 1/0 Alternator - Singer 250A 147.79 dB @ 35hz - burp - sealed on dash 147.47 dB @ 35hz - music - sealed on dash YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/321slapinBass/videos
SLAYER1805 Posted December 23, 2012 Author Report Posted December 23, 2012 Believe it or not but most NAPA stores carry 0 awg and larger. Way cheaper then any place I have found. Its pretty easy to work with. Plus they carry all the wire terminals that you will need. thats good to know because i have a NAPA close to me, i will have to go check for wire next time. Same here, I wanna see what terminals they have
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.