Jump to content

Talk About A Bad Car Accident


Recommended Posts

Posted

i dunno...judging by what ive read.......i think there were more people at that airstrip...prior/during the crash.......

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted

now back to the first link.....am i out of line........wondering if any of those members of that forum....."were" also at that airstrip......last saturday night....

I agree, I also thought about there being people from that forum with them that night. The police should question some of the members who responded to his post.

Posted

I agree, I also thought about there being people from that forum with them that night. The police should question some of the members who responded to his post.

Didn't see this...you have a link to that? Are you talking about them wanting to do the airstrip thing and he was the last one to say "I'm in"?

Posted

Didn't see this...you have a link to that? Are you talking about them wanting to do the airstrip thing and he was the last one to say "I'm in"?

thats a diff air strip.

i really wouldnt mind knowing everything that happened though.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

says they were drinking.

let me guess rich kids being stupid

x2

Obiously rich if they where in a BMW.

I don't feel bad at all if you choose to drink and drive im just glad it was only a 1car wreck. less dumbasses i have to worry about

Team Xtreme - Mike

k99tgh22wv4-1.jpg

Nismofreak18 (6:53:43 PM): viper alarm

Nismofreak18 (6:53:45 PM): woooowoooowoo

Nismofreak18 (6:53:47 PM): I come out

Nismofreak18 (6:53:52 PM): and kick your ass lol

ipur3fknpawahi (6:54:01 PM): Dude ill steal your fucking alarm to

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 283 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...