purplesyrup Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 I could use some people to start adding in intelligent feedback to the question I asked to WTF these people haha, like , This is a very common problem blah blah blah as is you were a doctor, its getting a lot of response already LOL http://answers.yahoo...23131058AAprp71 and yes, I have nothing better to do today
SLAYER1805 Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 That one girls answer made me Lol
RobertR Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 Done. lol BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD re xxx components re 6.5 FR's 2 RE XXX 12's 2 US amps MD3D's 2 batcap 4k's
purplesyrup Posted December 23, 2012 Author Report Posted December 23, 2012 some one go in and disagree with everyone and tell em its completely normal hahaha
RobertR Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 I did. check it out BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD re xxx components re 6.5 FR's 2 RE XXX 12's 2 US amps MD3D's 2 batcap 4k's
RobertR Posted December 23, 2012 Report Posted December 23, 2012 lol scout. let him poop. BMW 325i Kenwood KVT-647DVD re xxx components re 6.5 FR's 2 RE XXX 12's 2 US amps MD3D's 2 batcap 4k's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.