Palo's F150 Soon to be 2 DC XL 10s

Alright so I've been planning out the new build for a while now just trying to buy in stages so I don't go broke at once. Lol and AQ was having their sale last weekend and I bought one of the remaining AQ 2200s! It finally arrived today, here are some pics of the beauty.

013_zpsf6d3f8a7.jpg

015_zpsdb7a8144.jpg

016_zpsfd4b4709.jpg

Badass! You're gonna love it, it was a huge difference from running my old 2 audiopipe mini 1000s strapped.

'02 SVT Lightning

Pioneer 3200dvd

C&D 80ah under hood, 2 shuriken bt20's in cab

PPI BlackIce 800.4, Rockford T1 6.5comps, kicker KS 5.25comps(Running both active)

AQ 2200d, 2 Skar VVX-10s, 2.5@34hz, Epicenter

Lol the day I got it and opened it up all I could do was wish I could install it in the truck. So my friend convinced me too. Got it hooked up to the SA-12 that's in the truck now wired to 2 ohms and its only got some 4ga running to it but I definitely love it already. Cant wait to do the new build and wire it down on 3 SA-10s!!! :)

This is a single Alpine Type S 12" I did in a buddy's '99 SVT Lightning. The enclosure is just about 2.25^3ft, with a 3" areo port. If I remember right, it is tuned to 34Hz. Its powered by an Infinity 600a, so its prolly getting about 250-300 watts.

But, it temporary. I think I can get it cleaner and maybe a bit more output using two Polk 8", powered with a 5 channel Massive Nano. With the new amp they should each be getting about 200 watts. The new enclosure will be a slot port though. Hes 6'8", and drives a single cab, so leg room is a must.

2CACA7FB-orig.jpgAAA659E2-orig.jpg

8701B009-orig.jpgIMAG0132.jpg

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Nah should be the same. On mine I had to cut the both side panels to fit a 55-56" wide box. I removed the bottom and back wall carpet to fit 14.5" tall under the brace and I get like 3.5cuft before displacement. On my current box I got less cause I did double baffle in the front, but still ended up with 2.5cuft after displacement. The thing that sucks is I had to move up the seat a decent amount, I'm 5'10" so I still manage to drive semi comfortable lol On my buddies 2012 f150 I got 3.5 AFTER displacement and could still make it bigger, I hate him! LOL

'02 SVT Lightning

Pioneer 3200dvd

C&D 80ah under hood, 2 shuriken bt20's in cab

PPI BlackIce 800.4, Rockford T1 6.5comps, kicker KS 5.25comps(Running both active)

AQ 2200d, 2 Skar VVX-10s, 2.5@34hz, Epicenter

• 2 weeks later...

Lol I didn't want to take pics of it in the truck since its just sitting on top of the box just layin there so I can use it. Lol. And Ill get some get pics next week when the 2nd 2200 comes in!! :) Got that b stock 2200 AQ posted up on Facebook it was b stock for a scratch. I figured fuck yeah ill buy a scratched up perfectly working 2200. Lol

Just ordered a spool of 0ga for the big 3 and various body ground upgrades. Going to slowly be buying everything I need for the new build. Thinking about selling my Jensen Double Din, only had it for a couple months but I love the look of the new Pioneer double dins so I think I might be going with one of them.

Archived