SMZ2 Posted December 25, 2012 Author Report Posted December 25, 2012 It works now!!! I just troubleshooted and it works! I just switched the plug in and play wires... I matched them with the stock wire but that wasn't right so I switched them and it charged right to 14.8 volts. Goodness I feel stupid! nice! glad to see it work. u have plans on doing a clamp on it? an what size is it? My 350a alt should be shipping this week from him. Yes I will clamp it results will probably be posted in my build log (check my sig). Also its a 270 amp. He has very good service too! Even gave me his personal number if I needed anymore help. My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
zydrix Posted December 25, 2012 Report Posted December 25, 2012 It works now!!! I just troubleshooted and it works! I just switched the plug in and play wires... I matched them with the stock wire but that wasn't right so I switched them and it charged right to 14.8 volts. Goodness I feel stupid! nice! glad to see it work. u have plans on doing a clamp on it? an what size is it? My 350a alt should be shipping this week from him. Yes I will clamp it results will probably be posted in my build log (check my sig). Also its a 270 amp. He has very good service too! Even gave me his personal number if I needed anymore help. yeah he did the same for me too, he has great CS. i kno i have been a pain in the ass to deal with, always checking up on the progress of my alt because of so many ordered when i ordered mine, an holidays an all. but mine will be shipping wednesday. cant wait to see the clamp results on ur alt. My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
shogen Posted December 25, 2012 Report Posted December 25, 2012 good shyt bro.... Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.