look what I got for christmas :D

My router is a fixed base, I also do NOT like using a router table depending on what I am doing as sometimes it is kind of sketch. I have never had an issue using my fixed base for anything, drill a starter hole where it needs to be, get your jasper jig set up and away you go, takes all of an extra 30 seconds that way.

Most reassuring answer I've gotten yet haha, what instances is the table even good for?

Small things craft work edging molding small stuff. You could use it for big things but it would be like trying to cut a full sheet of mdf with a ten inch table saw. There's less control and more chnace for kick backs..stuff like that. Don't wanna slip with a big ass piece of mdf and Fuck yourself up..it can be done but it def gets a lil hairy

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

i want a second router to build a table for to do the small stuff. i have done a few scretchy things with my portable. i have been lucky and would rather my luck not run out.

p4killer - i must say one thing in correction to what you said or more so a add on. the table saw blade plays no factor in stetchiness. its the size of the actual table. i have a 10" saw but i have a table built around it that is huge!

I can tell it was a Merry Christmas round your parts...

That router will work with a plunge base. I don't have a part number off hand, but the base that it is currently in will unclamp and you can swap the bases. I would keep an eye at the local pawnshops... can probably pick one up for around $15-20...

2011 Chevrolet Aveo(click for build log)
Clarion NX-603
SKAR 4500.1D
Iraggi 320A alt

Knukonceptz 1/0 Kollosus Fleks Cable
8 AWG Sky High Car Audio OFC

1/0- Sky High Car Audio

2- XP3000 XS Power Batteries
SMD VM-1
2- 12" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

Toolmaker Fuse block

Toolmaker Bus Bars

(Last Season scores 1-15" Mayhem)

145.2 dB- Sealed @ NSPL World Finals (9/28/14)

148.1 dB- Hardcore @ NSPL World Finals (9/27/14)

150.23-- Hardcore on 4500 Watts!!!!

New Build (2015, 2-12" Mayhems)

146.9- Sealed on dash

149.6 dB- Hardcore in Kick (No wall 0-24" Hardcore)

Archived