Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Officially UN-Boxed AL & ED'S AUTOSOUND Venice Beach CA

' class="bbc_url">@saturnkilled

Al & Ed's Autosound is the largest Car Audio chain in Southern California. We are an authorized dealer for Pioneer, Alpine, JL AUDIO and Kenwood. Call us for a quote: 310.827.8121

The AVH-X5500BHS multimedia DVD receiver features a beautiful 7" WVGA motorized touchscreen display, Pioneer's own MIXTRAX™ technology, built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free calling and audio streaming, an HD Radio™ tuner, SiriusXM ready, and Advanced App Mode for iPhone® 4S and iPhone 4. The updated and innovative user interface makes direct operation of the unit stress-free by eliminating complicated layered selection displays, so access to desired functions is smoother and simpler than ever. A variety of multimedia options ensures that you will be properly entertained. Customizable audio and video functions make it easy to suit your mood.

Stay safe and obey local hands-free laws with built-in Bluetooth (HFP). With Secure Simple Pairing, you can easily pair a Bluetooth enabled phone to the AVH-X5500BHS without having to enter pin codes or go through complicated settings. When a registered Bluetooth device is in close proximity to the receiver, the auto connection function automatically pairs the two units.

If you have a compatible audio player device that also features built-in Bluetooth, you have the ability to wirelessly stream (A2DP) and control audio (AVRCP) to the receiver.

The AVH-X5500BHS is SiriusXM Ready so you can listen to commercial-free music, all your favorite sports, exclusive talk and entertainment, comedy, news, traffic, weather, and more!. Simply connect the SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (SXV200V1) to the dedicated port on the rear of the receiver and control and enjoy satellite radio without additional translators or cables. Features like Tune Start, Tune Scan, Replay, and iTunes® Tagging will be available on the receiver. The SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (SXV200V1) is sold separately. Also, a subscription to SiriusXM Radio is required.

Pandora is personalized internet radio that is designed to help you discover new music that you'll love mixed in with music that you already know. With the AVH-X5500BHS, you can enjoy superior sound quality and full control of the Pandora experience in your car directly from the touchscreen display of the receiver. You are able to give tracks "thumbs up" or "thumbs down," bookmark a song so you can purchase it later, easily switch between your personalized radio stations, and view full track data and album art.

In-dash control for Pandora is compatible with iPhone or Android devices. Simply download the free Pandora Radio app to your iPhone or Android device and connect it to the AVH-X5500BHS and take your music to the next level. If you are using an iPhone you will need to connect to the receiver with the CD-IU201S or CD-IU201V interface cable (sold separately). If you are using an Android device, the phone must be paired via Bluetooth to the receiver.

Built-In MOSFET 50W x 4 Amplifier

3 Sets of Hi-Volt RCA Preouts (4V) for System Expansion

8-Band Graphic Equalizer

Auto EQ (CD-MC20 required)

Sonic Center Control

Advanced Sound Retriever

Rear View Camera Input

Advanced Touch Slide Operation

Wired Remote Input

Included Remote Control

http://www.ae-33.com

http://www.facebook.com/AEMarina33