Ryan Brawley Posted December 4, 2013 Author Report Posted December 4, 2013 Have not heard one yet. No one in my area has one. Excited to power it up it will be in a 2.1 sealed box after displacement. Also 3 boxes are on there way
WhiteMax87 Posted December 4, 2013 Report Posted December 4, 2013 dang, that's a pretty big sealed box. my sa-12 is in 2.1 cu.ft. tuned to 33hz. In for new stuff! boxes are good! check mine out if you'd like (09 stormtrooper maxima) and give me some suggestions and ideas, it's not a build log, just some pictures I uploaded of it and explaining what's in it. 2009 maxima, currently stock
Ryan Brawley Posted December 5, 2013 Author Report Posted December 5, 2013 Yeah I was hoping to go 1.5 at most but was told by the builder/ tester of the sub to go 2.1 for an audiophile tuning. It's a fiberglass box so luckily I can use all the weird voids. I'm still learning so I don't think I can criticize someone else's work. But I do like the Stormtrooper builds. You need the Stormtrooper USB. I got one for my car.
kryptonite Posted December 5, 2013 Report Posted December 5, 2013 awesome placement of the voltage gauge! DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
Ryan Brawley Posted December 5, 2013 Author Report Posted December 5, 2013 awesome placement of the voltage gauge! Thanks I put a lot of thought into using it. I almost didn't put it in the front due too it's size. But I think I made it work.
Ryan Brawley Posted December 6, 2013 Author Report Posted December 6, 2013 Got some packages in the mail Got the rest of my shok gear. Didn't realize how big these were from the pictures online. Techflex also came in the mail 1/2 inch
CNF Kevosinn Posted December 6, 2013 Report Posted December 6, 2013 damn lookin good. vm-1 came out super clean! *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Ryan Brawley Posted December 6, 2013 Author Report Posted December 6, 2013 damn lookin good. vm-1 came out super clean! Thanks Kev! Not going to be done when I wanted but it's getting there. I'll see you sat in Redlands though. Not making Vegas cause the house I been working on got broken into so I gotta get stuff done by next weekend.
CNF Kevosinn Posted December 6, 2013 Report Posted December 6, 2013 damn lookin good. vm-1 came out super clean! Thanks Kev! Not going to be done when I wanted but it's getting there. I'll see you sat in Redlands though. Not making Vegas cause the house I been working on got broken into so I gotta get stuff done by next weekend. sweet sounds good. see you there! *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Ryan Brawley Posted December 10, 2013 Author Report Posted December 10, 2013 Gotta love getting packages in the mail Very nicely packaged What's in it you ask? 64 ft of cable and 20 rca ends. Yup that means I will be making all the rca cables for the install. Everything for the install is a first for everything. Should be fun.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.