Ryan Brawley Posted April 14, 2014 Author Report Posted April 14, 2014 Here is what the spot looked like before the fuses were installed. And my original concept.
Ryan Brawley Posted April 17, 2014 Author Report Posted April 17, 2014 Got some wiring done. Here are some pictures.
Ryan Brawley Posted April 22, 2014 Author Report Posted April 22, 2014 So I wasn't happy with the rubber grommets. Also after I put it back together I realized there was a drain hole on top of the wires. So my friend and I spent all Saturday night trying different things. I ended up going to the junk yard and buying a new piece. Here is the finished panel. Used waterproof grommets. Cleaned up the junk yard one and painted it. I also needed to redo the tech flex on the ground it wasn't long enough. Hopefully get more done this weekend I need to finish up some house stuff first. Like this wall. Don't mind the different color pieces of drywall wall Also got cnf distro blocks to put in.
Tecomah Posted April 22, 2014 Report Posted April 22, 2014 Looking good 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Ryan Brawley Posted April 23, 2014 Author Report Posted April 23, 2014 Looking good Thanks. It's sloooow and steady
Ryan Brawley Posted August 22, 2014 Author Report Posted August 22, 2014 I hate making videos. But I got the vm1 wired up and thought I would just give a quick walk through of my build and progress
bsneon98 Posted February 15, 2017 Report Posted February 15, 2017 Nice build man! Just read through the whole thing. Did you notice a difference using that frost king? Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152954-1998-plymouth-neon-updates/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.