Ryan Brawley Posted September 20, 2013 Author Report Posted September 20, 2013 nice bro. keep it up Thanks I'm trying. Next paycheck I might be ordering rca cables I decided to make my own.
Ryan Brawley Posted September 21, 2013 Author Report Posted September 21, 2013 A little pillar teaser
CNF Kevosinn Posted September 21, 2013 Report Posted September 21, 2013 more of the pillars!! They look dope! *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
Ryan Brawley Posted September 21, 2013 Author Report Posted September 21, 2013 Just got home. Here are some more pics Try to install these tomorrow. My weekend is really slammed.
David Bailey Posted September 21, 2013 Report Posted September 21, 2013 Good looking build.. Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4 Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1
Ryan Brawley Posted September 24, 2013 Author Report Posted September 24, 2013 Got a little bit done today. I will let the pictures do the talking.
Ryan Brawley Posted September 25, 2013 Author Report Posted September 25, 2013 Just a quick pic I took today I am really happy with the way the pillars came out
volkswagginvr6 Posted September 25, 2013 Report Posted September 25, 2013 Looks nice as hell. Do you have covers your gonna run or are you leaving them looking like that
Ryan Brawley Posted September 25, 2013 Author Report Posted September 25, 2013 Looks nice as hell. Do you have covers your gonna run or are you leaving them looking like that I'm going to make covers. I need to get grey speaker cloth only have black atm. Need to make rings also. I ran out of time. The tweeters will be the only thing showing when it's done.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.