Who is at fault?!?!

The local shop took the whole board out and added all new parts like arc did but they solder the bottom of the board also and what they said it looked "not to good."

1998 Subaru Forester S

DC 7.5K And DC 175.4

270XP DC Alternator

One XS 5100R

Three XS Power XP3000

All XS Power Wire

Two SMD 18's

I ONLY POUND BLOCKS AND PUSSY

They shouldn't reuse your packing unless it was factory spec packaging....

That's what I thought.

1998 Subaru Forester S

DC 7.5K And DC 175.4

270XP DC Alternator

One XS 5100R

Three XS Power XP3000

All XS Power Wire

Two SMD 18's

So let me get this straight,

You felt confident packing it with towels and it was secure? ARC sends it back in towels? You get upset because they ship it back like you ship it to them? Now you want 80 back because they used your packing?

I would never ship a 1000+ dollar amp with towels. Did you double box it? Was that $80 for both shipping to ARC and return? You can't just half the story just so people with side with you.

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

You felt confident packing it with towels and it was secure? ARC sends it back in towels? You get upset because they ship it back like you ship it to them? Now you want 80 back because they used your packing?

I would never ship a 1000+ dollar amp with towels. Did you double box it? Was that $80 for both shipping to ARC and return? You can't just half the story just so people with side with you.

Did you even read? Or did you just read half the story?He wants his 80 back foor there half ass repair job that didn't work the packing part was to show there quality of work or lack there of

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I myself would expect better back... yes. If it was my company fixing it, it would come back like it came shipped from OEM. Maybe thats just me.

(EDIT- with that logic, he ships a broken amp to them, and should get a broken amp back?)

DOUBLE EDIT - ive shipped 4 amps to RF for repair in peanuts (i mean hell, they are broke right?), and they came back in bubble wrap... Again, no sides, just what ive delt with.

My question is that Rusty told you to use ARC for the repair?

Im taking NO sides. But i want to know if DC said to ship it to someone else for repair. Thats all.....

I had an amp that was repaird by arc. It was an atomic7k amd parys were all miss matched. Basically a hack job.( but worked till it blew) so then i Sent ot to steve at amp medics, get it back, hook it up amd blew right when it powered on, because je forgot a resistor. Amp was then sent to ampenstine ( 807tubenut on CSCO) Amd he did some upgrades on it.. No issues since

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Look I sent the box back in the original packaging bro, BUT without the Styrofoam slits. Instead I used a towels!!!! What is frustrating is it was sent back with them. END OF STORY BRO!

1998 Subaru Forester S

DC 7.5K And DC 175.4

270XP DC Alternator

One XS 5100R

Three XS Power XP3000

All XS Power Wire

Two SMD 18's

Archived