Ok ive been pondering over this one all weekend long i am going to 2 tone my truck but which 2 colors

the outside colors are going to be candy red and silver on bottom or turquise and silver now heres the inside

colors red and white or turquise and white

candy06_L.jpg

candy02_L.jpg

fashioncolors012b.jpg

So what do you think ?

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

we seem to be getting bloody in here :lol: if i went with the red its going to be red and silver not white but its still going to look hot !!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

we seem to be getting bloody in here :lol: if i went with the red its going to be red and silver not white but its still going to look hot !!!

silver will make that shit pop, u doin the top blood, bottom silver? and a shit load of clear?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I think thats it we have a winner :lol: truck might go in as soon as March 1st just need to get the blood red ostrich or blood red sting ray

silver will make that shit pop, u doin the top blood, bottom silver? and a shit load of clear?

so how many coats of clear we talking ? like 5 ?