Herokight Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 I've watched ever since I was like, 9 or 10. I just recently got into One Piece and started watching it online. Any of ya'll like any anime? What series? Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
moh.vze.com Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 I never got into One Piece and Gintama but I"ve pretty much seen every anime out there from all sorts of genres. Here are some memorable ones. Action: Bleach, Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Code Geass, Black Lagoon, and Darker than Back. Sports: hajime no ippo (cool boxing one), Initial D Slice of Life: Clannad, Kanon, Angel Beats, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu Comedy: Great Teacher Onizuka, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Full Metal Panic, and Beck. Misc : Please Twins, Please Teachers, Kiss x Sis, B Gata H Kei, Amagami SS Some recent ones that I've been keeping up with is Sword Art Online and Bakuman. I was also watching Fairy Tail but I stopped watching after episode 60 or so. DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
Natsuru Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 What the heck is an "Anime"? I think I went to school with a girl named that 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
moh.vze.com Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 What the heck is an "Anime"? I think I went to school with a girl named that Your avatar is an Anime like character DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
Herokight Posted December 29, 2012 Author Report Posted December 29, 2012 What the heck is an "Anime"? I think I went to school with a girl named that For one, that gave me lulz. Anime is basically Japanese cartoons. Like Dragon Ball Z. My favorites so far are: Bleach Inuyasha Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z One Piece Full Metal Alchemist Seen a bunch of others, like .hack, which I really wanted to get into but just never did. Cool concept though. Which actually explains my username. I thought Kight was a character from that show, and it sounded cool, so I used it on one account a long time ago. It stuck and became my username everywhere. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Natsuru Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 Alright, you got me! OP, don't watch Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece They are literally the bane of anime They are to anime what Twilight is to vampires If you like action series, check out: Soul Eater To Aru Kagaku no Railgun To Aru Majutsu no Index Elfen Lied Gunslinger Girl Hellsing and finally, Cowboy bebop now, if you're into that ecchi harem sort of thing, I can hook you up, bro Just make sure grandma doesn't catch you watching it 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
Herokight Posted December 29, 2012 Author Report Posted December 29, 2012 I actually love One Piece. So far. Made it to episode 17. But I'm into almost anything pirate. Cowboy Bebop is indeed, fucking magnificent. I really liked Trigun too when I could catch it on adult swim. I think I've seen Soul Eater and Hellsing, but it's been so long since I've really watched any anime that I don't even know... I really wanna watch Dragon Ball from the beginning now. I found a really good site online to watch anime on. I'm on an iPad, and most use flash, so it took me forever to find one. Downloading it is out of the question too. Not my ipad. Oh, and you didn't have to tell me Naruto was shit. It was interesting for like, two episodes, and every once in awhile. Another that I wanted to like, but just couldn't. The reason I never got into .hack was because I was so young when it was on tv that I just didn't get the concept. I remember it though, and I'll probably be getting it another shot soon. That, and I used to never watch tv. I had this one thing I used to play with. Called, "outside". Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Natsuru Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 If you enjoy it, then by all means watch it.... I'm just saying, as far as series go, it isn't regarded with being the highest of quality PS - You're at episode 17 out of 579 that's right, 579 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
moh.vze.com Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 Alright, you got me! OP, don't watch Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece They are literally the bane of anime They are to anime what Twilight is to vampires If you like action series, check out: Soul Eater To Aru Kagaku no Railgun To Aru Majutsu no Index Elfen Lied Gunslinger Girl Hellsing and finally, Cowboy bebop now, if you're into that ecchi harem sort of thing, I can hook you up, bro Just make sure grandma doesn't catch you watching it To Aru Kagaku no Railgun To Aru Majutsu no Index Elfen Lied Gunslinger Girl and finally, Cowboy bebop I've seen all of those. I can't remember If I finished To Aru Majutsu no Index though (which ever was the second season) DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
Natsuru Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 Railgun was the spinoff series, 24 episodes or so Index finished the second season a year or two ago... doesn't seem like a new season is getting made anytime soon, which is sad I'm more of a Railgun person to be honest 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.