Second Skin Audio

Compare These 2 Subs ?

Let me tell you a story .....A true story indeed about a boy and that oys dream was to have a kick ass stereo so this boy saved his money for months on end until finally he had enough to buy some subs, But which subs to buy he wondered ? With so many different brands to choose from which should he get . And then Bam" Rusty from Dc in a God like voice was like you need to buy these subs they are LVL4s But i was like naw i want LVL5s not only did he hook me up ......but he even drove to Steves house to drop off the subs ! So you see my friend DC is the only way to go !!!!! True story !!!!!

Nice story

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Let me tell you a story .....A true story indeed about a boy and that oys dream was to have a kick ass stereo so this boy saved his money for months on end until finally he had enough to buy some subs, But which subs to buy he wondered ? With so many different brands to choose from which should he get . And then Bam" Rusty from Dc in a God like voice was like you need to buy these subs they are LVL4s But i was like naw i want LVL5s not only did he hook me up ......but he even drove to Steves house to drop off the subs ! So you see my friend DC is the only way to go !!!!! True story !!!!!

HAHAHHA I like that story!!!!

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.