Jump to content

looking for good single or double din


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just can't put up with my Kenwood x996 anymore. I have had the Kenwood for a month and can't stand the SQ. I had a alpine 9855 that really like but some thing is wrong with the volume. I goes to 35 but after 22 the volume does not get louder. I don't need navigation or DVD but does need Bluetooth.

Posted

are you using a boost or a loud setting on you alpine that would inquire the volume at max at 22

123_zpsdd06b4db.png

Posted

DEH-80PRS best single din on the market under $400 new.

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

 

‎

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...