I have a box design for my 300c that im just finishing up and its pretty much the max dimensions if you want to get to the spare tire but if you don't then you can add more depth. I can send you a google sketch up file if you want it sometime

20130105_125633-2.jpg

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

First off awesome car man! Love seeing Chrysler LX builds. However I don't think 15's being plural will work without a wall. I have a charger with a 15 Z v.3 firing into the cab and im at the max height wise and it barely fits and i have takin out the floor of the trunk (the peace that flip up to the spare. Now if you fire into the trunk or fire up you might be able to fit 2 with some work, but it would be cramped. Anyway I'm subed. Cant wait to see where you go with it. Good luck with the build!

This is true. I put this box for the 8"s in(was made for my mustang) and I realized how small the trunk was. Seemed bigger. Two 15"s would be a little cramped, that's why I am keeping an open mind about two good 12"s too. People told me I couldn't get two XL 15"s into the Monte Carlo I had. I did, and it was loud. So I might still try 15"s. :)

Oh I'm not telling you to not try it out if you want too. I would love to see it. That would pound. I know my 1 15 does and 2 would be insane! I can't wait to see what you decide. :drink40: I know I said the same thing. I looked in the trunk and I'm like ah its a good amount of space........and then I put a box in there and I'm like huh, not as much as I thought I did. Lol.

I have a box design for my 300c that im just finishing up and its pretty much the max dimensions if you want to get to the spare tire but if you don't then you can add more depth. I can send you a google sketch up file if you want it sometime

20130105_125633-2.jpg

That's a sweet Lookin' box.

Mine comes out to where the trunk opens up. You can get to part of the tire well but thats where I got my 2nd batt and a C1100.4. So, no spare tire. lol. I can through up some pics if you want, but it's a work in progress.

If you could send me that, it would be great! And a pic of it in the car? Thanks.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

One thing is the k &n isn't an improvement to the stock box other than noise.. Look into the carbon fiber airhammer it sounds like a beast and has proven power increase. Just sayin

Archived