Kicker ofc amp kits for cheaps!

ambrizd528

We all like a good deal on some ofc wire this is the cheapest price I have found even cheaper then Knukonceptz and audiotechnix. Only thing is they are not brand new but really good condition kicker 4 awg kit and dual amp 4 awg kits can be had for 40-50 best prices and 8 awg kit for ~16 shipped. Even if you're only looking for a fuse holder pick up a 8 awg kit and receive some free 8 awg wire for less then the price of just a fuse holder. Before I posted this I made sure it was good deal and well see for yourself. All purchased off amazon my dumb self still can't do links so just go on amazon and type kicker 4 awg or kicker 8 awg then select a preferred seller

1 kicker pkd4 dual amp kit I bought 2 for $66 and one for 50 before I found them off amazon 2 8 awg kits for at the time $20 for both

833B8303-6BA9-4E79-AD7B-75691C6B134B-34508-00002D66DA02B220.jpg

All those kits i bought for maybe under $150 when icwould have paid morec then 400 for them. Only down side I found is maybe fuse holder maybe doesn't close right maybe one of tabs broken,

2004 Escalade Ext

Pioneer avh8400

Kicker ix500.4

Kicker ix1000.1

Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg

Sundown X-15

Sundown Sa-6.5c x2

KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca

Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca

SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire

Build Log

So you are just buying used (most likely returns) on amazon?

The ones I received looked to be just open boxed items the wire didn't appear to be used but I'm no expert in telling the difference

2004 Escalade Ext

Pioneer avh8400

Kicker ix500.4

Kicker ix1000.1

Kicker hyperflex 0+4 awg

Sundown X-15

Sundown Sa-6.5c x2

KnuKonceptz 4 channel Rca

Rockford Fosgate 2 channel Rca

SkyHighCarAudio 14awg speaker wire

Build Log

those are bullz audio kits, bullz audio doesnt make OFC so thats not comparable. the kicker kits are 100 times better.

just my two cents

JonSig1_zpsaea3e8d2.gif

Contact us for the best quality cables and accessories with the fastest shipping in the industry

EMAIL: [email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

LIKE US ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/SkyHighCarAudio

ADD ME ON FB: https://www.facebook.com/jon.rabe.1

MONSTER SKY HIGH/DC GMC: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/127057-sky-high-monster-gmc-walk-through-12-lvl-5-15s-6-9ks-trim-panels-and-wiring-p-90/

those are bullz audio kits, bullz audio doesnt make OFC so thats not comparable. the kicker kits are 100 times better.

just my two cents

How does that work in America? If i offer in Germany a item who is diffrent from described, the seller have to take it back and i can get him to court for scam.

The first time before court is low for a seller like 1000 $, next time is 25 K or higher and from the 3. time it get realy ugly.

Even as a privat seller on Ebay i can get those problems, with lower fines but same problem´s.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

• 4 weeks later...

Just an FYI the RCA's in those kits are pure junk. Had one of the RCA tips break off in my amp and had a hard time getting it out.

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Archived