aps01 Posted December 31, 2012 Report Posted December 31, 2012 something like this '92 toy rolla EE90/AE92 1.3lt 12 x 8inch beyma (mids) 6 x beyma CP21-F tweeters(highs) 4 x 15 SPL Dynamics SPL380 D2(walled) 2 x ESX Vision 2500.2(mids,highs) 1 x SPL Dynamics D9-XS(subs) 4 x stinger SPV70 + 5 X SVR platinum 3500P batts 157.2 official on db drag comp-157.3 on same comp but eliminated...still a work in progress... Team Hxomania Trikala http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/156885-lil-noisy-toy-rolla/
OrzechNJ Posted December 31, 2012 Author Report Posted December 31, 2012 I would love to do that but its to much $$ and I dont care about the quality driving it.. I dont wanna have the ass seating low as fuck... sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
OrzechNJ Posted December 31, 2012 Author Report Posted December 31, 2012 ive seen that video while ago and all I found was the air lift form suv .. I think I have to make couple phone calls and see what happens sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.