THEKINGsBACK Posted January 1, 2013 Report Posted January 1, 2013 Focal 165 A1 Just Wanted to check and see if anybody had any experience with these before I purchase them. Looking to run a active set the go round... been reading a lot of reviews and specs and what not just trying to see I can get a decent sound and ok loudness with this or do I need to save a lil more and go a different route. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7755_Focal-165-A1.html he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:
Evan_P Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 Just put a set of the in my truck. Running off a Rockford R125-2 through the included crossovers and they sound really good. I am quiet pleased with my purchase.
mecaman86 Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 i heard them i would about 100 watts each on them i am getting the three way setup soon
mecaman86 Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 i also think they sound better than the jl zr comp set
Watch the bass Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 Maby the better offer http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153608-rockford-component-speakers/page__st__20#entry2293362 "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.