Sundown Audio

Rockford T1k

loganberry

I tested my T1Ks at 1400watts & change @ 1ohm. I'll go ahead and predict a 138 from that setup.

T1Ks can be picked up for around $250 used. When HDA gets goin again they'll have the factory refurbs for $300. An RF T1K will walk all over the over-rated Hifonics 1606. The 1606 is only good for around 1200watts.

ok thanks a ton..=)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ok, so i guess ill go with the lvl 4, i kno i shouldnt be too worried about db, but could i at least expect 130db with 1 lvl 4 15" and a t1k

its really hard to say. its all in the type of car, box design, what its tuned to, and power. power is how you get loud. more power the better. i can bassrace a 146-47db's with my setup.

check my sig.

if i ran one LV 4, i could maybe get mid 130's.

its all in the build. CLUE: tune it high 36-37 hz, you'll get your 130db's

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

its really hard to say. its all in the type of car, box design, what its tuned to, and power. power is how you get loud. more power the better. i can bassrace a 146-47db's with my setup.

check my sig.

if i ran one LV 4, i could maybe get mid 130's.

its all in the build. CLUE: tune it high 36-37 hz, you'll get your 130db's

ok thanks a ton

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ok thanks a ton

one more thing on the t1k, i just have a stock deck right now, which i plan on keeping till i have 3grand for the double din i want, can i run that t1k off of the stock deck with high input or w/e its called, or is there any other way to hook it up, cause i kno it dosnt have rca's

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

one more thing on the t1k, i just have a stock deck right now, which i plan on keeping till i have 3grand for the double din i want, can i run that t1k off of the stock deck with high input or w/e its called, or is there any other way to hook it up, cause i kno it dosnt have rca's

Get a Line Output Converter. I still use the stock setup in my Yukon with an LOC.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Depends enormously on stuff like car, box, whether it's music or a burp... In the right car tuned to like 55-60hz I wouldn't be surprised if you could crack a 140 with that setup on a burp. With music and a nice sounding box tuned lowish, probably do middleish 130's I expect? A little more power wouldn't hurt, maybe 2000wrms to allow a bit of sorta headroom (lol?) / anger for short periods/burps? Mind you it's not going to be quiet :)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Depends enormously on stuff like car, box, whether it's music or a burp... In the right car tuned to like 55-60hz I wouldn't be surprised if you could crack a 140 with that setup on a burp. With music and a nice sounding box tuned lowish, probably do middleish 130's I expect? A little more power wouldn't hurt, maybe 2000wrms to allow a bit of sorta headroom (lol?) / anger for short periods/burps? Mind you it's not going to be quiet :)

i guess i shouldnt be too worried about the db as long as it pounds, i like bass, but i just dont have as much room for it as id like, so as long as its loud bein fed 1400 watt rms then im happy

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg