well my cuz got a 55w 6000k ddm tuning kit for christmas and i went to install it for him and when u turn them on they just blink

its an 03 dodge 3500 cummins, they say the headlights are ran by the pcm and need something to fix it

i browsed this site here http://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/07-5-09-3rd-gen-6-7l-non-powertrain/75170-help-hid-flicker-5.html

and they said to put a 6ohm 50w resistor in the circuit but all i could find is a 10ohm 20w resistor i think the biggest radio shack had

will this work? they said a 2200uf cap would fix it also but i dunno about a cap

anyone ever have this problem? i know its not the lights because i went str8 to battery and they work fine

and i tried a relay and all that jaz and it just clicks in the hi/lo box, im going to try my h4 box to see if that helps, his bulbs are 9007 but use same parts as mine other than bulbs

cant wait till i get this figured out, he's going from $50 shit silvainia ultra halogens to $80 55w hids, going to try to fix it tommrow, does anyone have any input that might help befor then?

i have tried everything i can think of, a relay could work but the factory light harness doesn't put out enough voltage to trip the relay, acually no wire on it puts out any voltage, but powers the bulbs fine? i dunno lol

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

If you don't get it going try parts express for the resistor. Im sure they have it.

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

I've seen nothing but issues with HIDs in chrystler vehicles, I honestly don't recommend it because everything is mostly done through resistance in those vehicles, and having a 55w kit isn't the best idea for a vehicle with unstable issues you'll need a relay for each, I recommend not even using the factory wiring and completely bypassing it, it'll help steer clear from any possible issues, I'd run a relay and have them powered by the ignition ( there should be trailor connector in the driver kick, which there should be grab it from there, test these wires an make sure it tests 12v during crank), use this to trigger your relays and they will come on whenever the key is forward, only way I can think of doing it with the least possible issues

And the reason your getting no voltage is because I believe it uses negative trigger wires

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

its a bi xenon kit that powers off one side, he only wants em to work with headlights, not on all the time, so thats out of the picture, i'm going to try a couple things today to see what i can do to fix it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived