Hell Yeah! I agree. I just missed beating the piss out of the kids who did it to my shit. But they will get karma as you said!

I wuold have freaking killed them!

I don't think killing people over stolen stuff is a good idea because being put in jail for life would suck.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

That sucks. But look at it this way.....now you can get some bigger and better equipment ;) my friend had his Rockford amp taken and then all of his cds.

Fuckin Bastards!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

it depreciates from retail. And all i have to do is show someone selling the same item, and i can get that price for it.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Yea i guess it's a chance to get something New but at least selling what was stolen would REALLY help get my new project started...

I'm going to get a new car or truck because I want it to sound better and hit harder then it would then in a trunk.

And I gave them the retail value for all then items.

that was actually my 1st system that I bought everything brand new fresh out the box.