Call your wal mart and see if they plan on having any shipments. All distributors my friend uses in FL are backordered. So until then I don't want to shoot my saiga.... really stinks. Buy your dad some 30 rnd mags if you can.

99% of walmart is a warehouse out which means at least a few months before its back, in Indiana we are warehouse out of, .223, 7.62, .22lr, most 9mm, most 45, most 40, all we really have is obscure rifle rounds and shells.

Work at walmart btw*

i know northern indiana wally worlds have none wanted to stock up on 12gauge and 7.62 but theres never any anymore :/

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Call your wal mart and see if they plan on having any shipments. All distributors my friend uses in FL are backordered. So until then I don't want to shoot my saiga.... really stinks. Buy your dad some 30 rnd mags if you can.

99% of walmart is a warehouse out which means at least a few months before its back, in Indiana we are warehouse out of, .223, 7.62, .22lr, most 9mm, most 45, most 40, all we really have is obscure rifle rounds and shells.

Work at walmart btw*

i know northern indiana wally worlds have none wanted to stock up on 12gauge and 7.62 but theres never any anymore :/

West lafayette has a bunch of 12ga still iirc

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Anything dealing with assault rifles or AR mags is basically out of stock/backordered anywhere. I fell upon 1k rounds and 4 mags at a gun show that were a great price.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Call your wal mart and see if they plan on having any shipments. All distributors my friend uses in FL are . So until then I don't want to shoot my saiga.... really stinks. Buy your dad some 30 rnd mags if you can.

Work at walmart btw*

West lafayette has a bunch of 12ga still iirc

ok thanks theres a cabelas opening soon in ohio and my cousin is gonna be the owner of that one and before opening there is gonna be a bring ur family for x amount % off im gonna get a shitload of ammo ive been saving for a while

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived