Looking for the best place to buy AR-15 ammo 5.56 it's going to be a gift for my dad.. Looking to find him a few hundred rounds

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Good luck right now. Buy what you can find.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Call your wal mart and see if they plan on having any shipments. All distributors my friend uses in FL are backordered. So until then I don't want to shoot my saiga.... really stinks. Buy your dad some 30 rnd mags if you can.

Have they really locked down that ammunition like that...

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

not locked down bought up.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Oooo gotcha

Call your wal mart and see if they plan on having any shipments. All distributors my friend uses in FL are backordered. So until then I don't want to shoot my saiga.... really stinks. Buy your dad some 30 rnd mags if you can.

99% of walmart is a warehouse out which means at least a few months before its back, in Indiana we are warehouse out of, .223, 7.62, .22lr, most 9mm, most 45, most 40, all we really have is obscure rifle rounds and shells.

Work at walmart btw*

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Distributors for a friends shop are out until late January/Feb and their other distributor is out until August 2013!

Ya that few month window is just an estimate. And it is 2013 so you could just say august lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Distributors for a friends shop are out until late January/Feb and their other distributor is out until August 2013!

Ya that few month window is just an estimate. And it is 2013 so you could just say august lol

Lol. He told me that on the 31st so when I heard 2013 I was like wtf! haha

Archived