Hello all,

Yesterday I drove for like 5 hours to pick up my supercharger. Looking at it sitting in my floor is making me sad, I got to get about $600 more dollars to buy the necessary parts to put it on. It's fun to dream for the time being though!!!! here's some pics.

101_0300.jpg

101_0301.jpg

101_0302.jpg

thats pretty sweet lookin, good find man, better get a before and after acceleration vid pl0x

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Hello all,

Yesterday I drove for like 5 hours to pick up my supercharger. Looking at it sitting in my floor is making me sad, I got to get about $600 more dollars to buy the necessary parts to put it on. It's fun to dream for the time being though!!!! here's some pics.

looks nice man...I know that feeling. Its like when you buy an amp and dont have the wiring kit or sub yet. hang in there and post pics of it installed!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

I might have missed it somewhere but what vehicle are you going to supercharge???BTW it looks siick

I have a 2002 mercury mountaineer with the 4.0 SOHC. It's going to be pushing 5 psi until I get 39lb injectors, lightning maf, and a cobra throttle body, then I am going to crank it up a little more!