CleanSierra Posted January 15, 2013 Author Report Posted January 15, 2013 I bought some LEDs online that were blue. I unsoldered the existing bulbs, and resoldered the new lights in their place. It was simple and the results are definitely worth it. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Johny B Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Did the eq give you a little more bass at all? I've been wanting one for forever now but just don't end up getting it. 06 Chrysler 300 Pioneer avh-x8500bhs Hertz Hsk 130.4 Alpine mrp-F600 2 Dc level 4 12s Dc 2k Viper 5901 SHCA wiring KnuKonceptz RCA's SecondSkin/Fatmat Big 3-stock alt
CleanSierra Posted January 19, 2013 Author Report Posted January 19, 2013 No the EQ didn't give me anymore bass. I have noticed a little cleaner and more well rounded highs. The main reason i did it was a little more control and lower gain settings on the amps because of higher preout voltage. I am really diggin it so far Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Johny B Posted January 19, 2013 Report Posted January 19, 2013 Oh ok. I thought the higher pre out voltage did that. It looks like a really nice eq 06 Chrysler 300 Pioneer avh-x8500bhs Hertz Hsk 130.4 Alpine mrp-F600 2 Dc level 4 12s Dc 2k Viper 5901 SHCA wiring KnuKonceptz RCA's SecondSkin/Fatmat Big 3-stock alt
CleanSierra Posted January 19, 2013 Author Report Posted January 19, 2013 Oh ok. I thought the higher pre out voltage did that. It looks like a really nice eq Thank you for looking at the thread, I appreciate it. My HU only put out a MAX of 2.5V before. The EQ can push out up to 7V max(although I'm sure that's not how high I'm running). My HU only has a 3 band EQ and this one has 7. It really does sound more crisp for such a regular old EQ. It's the soundstage where I've noticed the difference. The sub stage is pretty unique and it was unaffected by the installation of an EQ. On a side note, holy CRAP! There is a noticeable difference between the 10s from before and the 12s now, as far as having a little more low end authority and precision. Bass is deeper and louder with just a LITTLE more cone area. I'll have to get a video up at some point Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
bcbrassard Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 Nice job all around and looks great!
R James Trapp Posted February 10, 2013 Report Posted February 10, 2013 So I to have a hu with a 3 band parametric eq. For the life of me I couldn't get it down. It's the pioneer premier deh-p700bt. I really liked all of the other features of except the eq. I swapped in my jvc kd-avx49 and my front stage came to life. So my question is could I pick up one of these eq's and run it with the pioneer and make up for the parametric eq?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.