eltortuga94 Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 So I bought a new car but it has an old pioneer tape deck so I'm using one of these ( http://images.yourdictionary.com/images/computer/_CASADPT.JPG ) and I IMMEDIATELY realized that my bass response is horrible, it's pretty much like I don't even have a sub. I'm using the same setup that I had in my old car so I figured it's gotta be the tape deck to mp3 thing pretty much ruining everything I just want a 2nd opinion. And I would change out the stereo but the wires in this car are definitely gonna be a hassle so I'm putting it off as long as I need to. So if anybody knows that the tape deck is the reason for this, let me know. System: Basically Stock In process of upgrading
Pioneerchuck Posted January 10, 2013 Report Posted January 10, 2013 I'm not fluent in cassette radios, but does it have any kind of settings on the radio for when the tape is inserted? If so see if there is setting for EQ when the tape is inserted. If there isn't then it seems to be that the deck might not be able to properly reproduce the MP3 sound.
SnowDrifter Posted January 10, 2013 Report Posted January 10, 2013 Tape decks don't sound good at all IMO. I think that may be your problem ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.