mdegen Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 I have a JL audio HD 600/4 amp. It puts out 150 watts rms per channel and I'm looking for suggestions as to what set of component speakers would be the best for me
8ight Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 What size components? Budget? Intended use? I'm gonna hate
Skullz Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 These will have no problem taking 150w all day long. http://www.ebay.com/itm/JBL-P660C-6-1-2-2-way-Power-Series-Component-Speakers-System-/140899350212?pt=Car_Audio_Video&vxp=mtr&hash=item20ce4176c4 Most upper end speakers from top end manufacturers are capable of taking that power. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
mdegen Posted January 8, 2013 Author Report Posted January 8, 2013 6.5's and I'm willing to pay 500-600 a set. Intended use just a loud clear system it's gonna be running with 2 dc level 2 12's on a JL audio HD 1200/1 amp
Skullz Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 Get 2 sets of those JBL's and you'll easily keep up with those subs. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
mdegen Posted January 8, 2013 Author Report Posted January 8, 2013 Ill check them out. I've just heard bad stories about jbl but I havent heard much about their power series.
8ight Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 JBL knows how to make speakers, that's for damned sure. I'm gonna hate
Omega5002 Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 These are rated at 150 rms, and look very nice http://store.crescendoaudio.com/mezzo-series-6-5-reference-2-way/ 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
mdegen Posted January 8, 2013 Author Report Posted January 8, 2013 These are rated at 150 rms, and look very nice http://store.crescendoaudio.com/mezzo-series-6-5-reference-2-way/ Those look like really good speakers have you ever heard them before?
Omega5002 Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 These are rated at 150 rms, and look very nice http://store.crescen...eference-2-way/ Those look like really good speakers have you ever heard them before? Sadly I haven't actually, but heard good things about them 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.