Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

CleanSierra, yes. That is it, and I so totally appreciate the offer..... but now RF is sending me one, so I wouldn't want to put you through the trouble, just so I could have a back up :)

Peace,

Fish

Posted

No problems brother, the cord is just collecting dust in my Box'O'Wires out in the garage. I'll never have a use for it. It was an extra that came with one of my amps that never got used. If you ever want it, pay postage and its yours. I'd much rather see it put to use than in the the graveyard of wire where it is now

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2673 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...