I will pay someone to do this correctly...

YellowC4S

that the reasoning behind me asking if you have rta'd your stock deck to see what its doing...you don't necessarily need to replace the deck in order to get the sound you want unless the deck is making the curve do weird things. but you wont know that until you look at it.

If you decide to go the route, Ray Shouldn't have any issues finding whatever problem you have be it tuning, signal coming out of the deck, tuning or whatever it is, hes got many hours in front of the equipment that your running and is one of the very few people in the country whose trained by Audison to use it properly.

Im currently ripping out a dyn setup from a 2013 CC

Replacing with mille 2way

Voce amp AVin

active with bit10D

I am more than capable if you are willing to drive.

I would love to set something up. Would have to be after the weather breaks. I would hate to drive all the way down there on my studded Hakka 7's.

your setup looks nice ,good luck getting it how you want , would like to see a demo video if you could .

I hope to not be dazed by thingsthatglitter if i ever have more wealth than the low income.

nice setup tstl . I have skimmed through this thread and didn't catch the issue your having exactly ,besides not being satisfied.

I hope to not be dazed by thingsthatglitter if i ever have more wealth than the low income.

The RS510 H.U in the CC is clean 20-20 up till 3/4 ish vol then it does some crazy stuff.

Im here whenever you are ready.

And I hear ya on the studded tires.

Talk soon

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

The RS510 H.U in the CC is clean 20-20 up till 3/4 ish vol then it does some crazy stuff.

Im here whenever you are ready.

And I hear ya on the studded tires.

Talk soon

RNS-510 Volume to 30 max? If so turn to 21 and set with -10dB on amps which should provide enough headroom to prevent clipping.

13' 510, does not have an indicator.

Im more than capable..... Trust me.

But thank you.

Actually kind of nice having someone offer advice to me. :lol:

Haha.

Thanks man.

See ya soon

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

sounds great, just don't like the staging...

Kevin

(yeah thats exacty what i guessed you were going to say . seeing as how your using stock locations , which is the range/ranges you don't like can you say?

That car can stage just fine in stock locations.

All in the tune.

Sure its easier with mid tweet on the dash, but a good tune will wake that car up.

Period!!!!

That car can stage just fine in stock locations.

All in the tune.

Sure its easier with mid tweet on the dash, but a good tune will wake that car up.

Period!!!!

Still want a video after you get your hands on it or whenever its up to YellowC4S's par.

Archived