Anybody Own A Mobile Home..house

I'm looking into purchasing a big mobile home in the bay area. Anybody here live in a mobile home park or know anybody who does? What is it like?

The house market here is too crazy and expensive for me to buy a 500K house.

Christian

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

not yet, but i have some property up in the hills where i plan on putting 1 some day...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

My moms live in one. That thing is way bigger than my place around 1700sqft. They have some a long way from what they use to be

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

me and 4 of my buddies have a single wide down at the lake we frequent...it isnt nothing fancy. we bought it for $5000 and the lease is 1450/year, during the summer utilities run us about 60-70/month (winter months its like 15-20bucks/month)...we re-sealed the roof, painted it and put a huge deck on it...its defineatly liveable and usuable as a home...

but keep in mind this is ky and prices are about a tenth of what they are out in cali. but we like it, neighbors are pretty friendly and we all kind of look out for each other's stuff...

deck5.jpg

deck2.jpg

deck4.jpg

i likes me some audio stuff...

oh...and before this one, my buddy had basically what was a triple wide, 3bedrooms 2 baths, huge kitchen, massive living room, i think one weekend we slept like 17 in that baby...hell we have slept like 11 in that single wide last summer...good times

i likes me some audio stuff...

oh...and before this one, my buddy had basically what was a triple wide, 3bedrooms 2 baths, huge kitchen, massive living room, i think one weekend we slept like 17 in that baby...hell we have slept like 11 in that single wide last summer...good times

Yeah, I am looking at some of the newer ones, less than 15 years old.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

I live in one in Sunnyvale, right in the bay area. I assume you meant the bay area, california. The only thing about living in a park are the rules, they vary from park to park. The one we live in has pretty strict rules about what you can or cannot do to the out side and your landscaping needs to be kept up, not too bad but the nice thing is the community pool and we also have two jacuzzi areas as well as the club houses we can use for parties and theres also a covered car wash area that doesnt charge you for water so you just bring your own soap and towels. We are also right next to Great America so we get to see the fireworks by sitting on the big lawn area near the second clubhouse.

me and 4 of my buddies have a single wide down at the lake we frequent...it isnt nothing fancy. we bought it for $5000 and the lease is 1450/year, during the summer utilities run us about 60-70/month (winter months its like 15-20bucks/month)...we re-sealed the roof, painted it and put a huge deck on it...its defineatly liveable and usuable as a home...

but keep in mind this is ky and prices are about a tenth of what they are out in cali. but we like it, neighbors are pretty friendly and we all kind of look out for each other's stuff...

deck5.jpg

deck2.jpg

deck4.jpg

What lake do you go to

Ugh, mobile homes, I'd rather get an RV. Same price, same floorspace, and usually better neighbors...thats just me though...

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves