Low Power Walled/Bagged/Stanced Civic

Damn I bet that looks sweet!!! I was tossing around ideas, but then decided to fiberglass the factory one, make it match the rest of the panels.

If you get the chance check out my build log, I have pics of mine!

Also, keep up the good work!

I have gone over it a few time, I guess I missed those pics every time lol pretty sweet mod. looks real tidy in there

Damn I bet that looks sweet!!! I was tossing around ideas, but then decided to fiberglass the factory one, make it match the rest of the panels.

If you get the chance check out my build log, I have pics of mine!

Also, keep up the good work!

I have gone over it a few time, I guess I missed those pics every time lol pretty sweet mod. looks real tidy in there
It's gotten a lot of attention haha. But I can't wait to see what you do!

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

Thought I would throw in a pic of my last car (as it currently looks)

It now belongs to my buddy Ty. He is the one who will be doing the splatter on the whole wall face all the way up the headliner. I love the way it looks plus It does hide little imperfections. Kinda hard to see in the pic but the lip is done with the splatter. (Its all different colors)

acura.jpg

That is sick!

Got the front air suspension setup done. I just went to ACE Hardware and pickup up a couple 1 inch coarse thread nuts for about $2.25 a piece (grabbed a couple extra just in case) these thing are ginormous!!

2013-02-19142236_zpsec5f32bf.jpg

Then shaved the edges down to fit inside the factory forks and used the factory bolt to clamp it in place (I will heat and weld these in once they are perfectly lined up)

2013-02-19142304_zps77b4f57b.jpg

And BAM adjustable front cylinders!! Total cost was around $10 out of pocket since everything I had was lying around

2013-02-19142340_zps64d5ddde.jpg

Now I just need to run air line to the valves and finish the rear cantilever setup, the design still needs a little tweaking and I still need to buy 2 Airlift bags.

Update: Ordered new collision parts (front bumper and both front fenders) since they are all f****d up from driving so low lol

This is what I found up in my fender behind the front marker light while I was taking the front end body parts off:

2013-02-15130053_zpse4cc622f.jpg

Looks like a small chunk of the earth lol has a little yellow road paint on it even, most likely the effects of a low car meeting road reflectors. If it ain't scrapin' the ground, it ain't low enough!!!! Low cars FTW!!!!

Alright....so I got the front air struts installed and functional today, plus I got my new collision parts installed as well.

So I decided to pull the car out and run some lines to the tank to make sure everything was working properly, they just need a little grease and some slow down valves. It straight drops!!! lol just havin a little fun.

Here's a quick little video at full lift to full drop (got my spares on the front for now, the new fenders still need to be rolled and new tires put on my concaves)

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c350/hockeyboy969/?action=view&current=video-2013-02-22-15-16-01_zps5fbee2e3.mp4

Really nice work sir.

Thanks!! I like your build as well, nice and thorough. A+ on the wrapping skills, I'm a C student in that area lol

Well shit, you can come do my front end any day. And my rear, lmao.

:buttlick:

Archived