Low Power Walled/Bagged/Stanced Civic

bro, this is a super sick build!! love the stance of it!! that is some crazy camber on that thing too. that box looks great too.

Thanks bro!!! Love the comments guys.

Sooo...

Got my Crescendo Super Tweets!!! Finally!!

I got the tweets, crossovers, a sticker, a sample of MurderMat, a catalog, and some business cards. Sweet!!

2013-03-14172221_zpsf006c2f6.jpg

2013-03-14172244_zps500341e1.jpg

These things are SOO much smaller than I imagined, cant wait to hear how they sound. Got another new pair of KnuKonceptz twisted RCAs on the way. I forgot to take a pic of the other ones I got for the subs, but they are awesome. Very tight connections.

I take it you ordered directly from Crescendo based on all the goodies you got with it?

Yes I did. I always deal with them directly. Nowhere else to really buy their products in California.

But I will give a review, these f***ing blow seleniums and any other super tweeter out of the water!!! Stupid clear, super loud on a little under RMS on included 5kHz crossovers. They don't scream at you like other super tweets, very very clear sound. I absolutely love them. And they are pretty small in size which is nice.

I will be starting the pillars on Monday. Time to go get some fiberglass resin!!!

ready to see those new wheels on the civic! :)

Your tellin me!!! They are being built right now, I'm guessing they should show up in a few weeks

Got started on the pillars today, they should be done by the end of the week as its the last thing I have to do audio-wise besides put the new RCAs in. Those are coming in the mail today.

All wrapped up with fleece

2013-03-18092409_zpsfa642695.jpg

First layer of resin soaked in

2013-03-18094629_zps3799ab08.jpg

what crossovers are those?

They are the Crescendo crossovers they sell on their website. 5kHz crossover point, made very well, they are $10 a piece $20 for a pair on their website.

More pillar progress:

Holes sanded, edges trimmed, and some flap grinding, almost ready for filler

Mocked up

2013-03-18120849_zps9a6fd26f.jpg

Driver side mocked up

2013-03-18120907_zps310e4303.jpg

Passenger side mocked

2013-03-18120842_zps23946d60.jpg

Archived