Low Power Walled/Bagged/Stanced Civic

VOTE FOR TRAVIS! He works just as fast a Pedro...

SOTM!!!

I'm going to take that completely racist comment as a compliment lol

So there are just a few little things that need to be done but mostly complete interior/stereo wise, for now lol

Pillars installed

2013-03-21155321_zps2a859164.jpg

Center console installed (carpet still needs to be changed out or painted)

2013-03-21155403_zpsbc7ed86f.jpg

Tried to get the whole interior in one shot

2013-03-21155307_zps692203ed.jpg

What bugs see when I'm comin at em

2013-03-21155512_zpsf025bb6c.jpg

Hopefully tomorrow some videos will go up!!!!!! C-Fizzy should be stopping by. Maybe we will tune a little too, still needs tuning. Until then, peace out!!!!

Alright guys....a little teaser for you wheel whores!!!!!!!

My buddy John just got the same wheels, the only difference is the vent holes in the center of the rim are D-shaped, mine are the circle cutouts, same size 15 x 10 0 Offset powdercoat white.

So enough talking.....

Teaser pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013-03-22102233_zps875a04b7.jpg

2013-03-22102153_zps67705fe6.jpg

2013-03-22102204_zpsca50d9ac.jpg

2013-03-22102216_zpsc4b567c5.jpg

Mine should be comin in a couple of week, so til then.....stay sexy!!!!!!!!!

wow man, gotta love most of yer build!

Doors, A pillars! -B pillar work... great & inspiring!

Keep it coming :popcorn:

Thanks so much!!! I'm glad I can inspire at least one person in the world lol. Updates will be kinda slow this month, just waiting for stuff to show up.

I spent about an hour trying to figure out how to embed a video on here so I will just put a link.

Two of my buddies from out of state that I havent seen in years came over this weekend, and they havent heard my system since I had 2 12's lol

Still havent tuned anything but they seemed to like it :)

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/hockeyboy969/media/video-2013-03-23-13-51-11_zps52b86e47.mp4.html

Haven't mentioned much about what the colors are going to be, since after the wheels come and the rear suspension gets finalized good ole' body work is next.

Pulling the motor and going with House of Kolor Kandy Burple for the engine bay, no crazy shaving on this one, just a little more tucking, it is already accessory tucked.

BURPLE_OVER_SILVER_zpse709a930.jpg

And for the rest of the car Since my buddy works at Toyota painting cars, go with a Toyota/Lexus white pearl

lexus_isf_zps9fbc3290.jpg

I think the two will go well together

Let me know what you guys think of the color combo!!!!!

You can uh, Go ahead, and come paint my car, and dash all black. I would worry about the dash paint cracking though...eek. Lmao. Oh can't forget my rims too haha. I really have missed out on these updates, its crazy. Looking good man!

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

You can uh, Go ahead, and come paint my car, and dash all black. I would worry about the dash paint cracking though...eek. Lmao. Oh can't forget my rims too haha. I really have missed out on these updates, its crazy. Looking good man!

Lol thanks dude, the dash was definitely an experiment to see if it would start cracking over time. I was asking around for different options for painting right over the factory vinyl with just a little 400 grit scuff, then decided to go with what I have been doing for the glassed panels. Looks great in person, but we will see if it holds up over time.

Archived