with 2/0 you should be fine

ok thanks, and is there like a strong slim battery any1 knows of i can fit under the seat of my truck? i dont have room behind the seat or really anywhere else, thx

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Well for that i would recommend this its small and is really strong hell i even have one in each of my quads this check out the stats on that one if not they have ones that just get bigger from there

can i lay that down? and will 1 of those, with my stock battery and alternator be ok? if i use the 2/0, do big 3 and yea yea

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

What kind of battery do you have stock it should be enough if for some reason it isnt enough you can put a Kinetik 1400 or whatever will fit up front but you should be just fine

its stock battery, stock alternator, if my lights dim with the 2nd battery then i can just upgrade the front battery, and if that dosnt help, a better alt should

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Ya i think you should be fine with just that back battery

ok, and can that battery lay down on its side, i just looked, i dont have room for it to stand up, so i would have to lay it down and hope it fits

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

ok, and can that battery lay down on its side, i just looked, i dont have room for it to stand up, so i would have to lay it down and hope it fits

definitely go with the kinetik, you should be able to lay any of those down.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module