I lucked out too I guess. I got the exact one in the link I posted, no problems at all.

Usually keep my voltage, mph, rpm on the main screen. Then have a separate screen for the mpg, fuel ratio/consumption, all that technical crap. The response is a little slow when stepping on the gas and watching the rpms, but it does it's job, and it does it well.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Used this adapter

http://www.ebay.com/...644bf09&vxp=mtr

Then go to the Android Market and search for an app called Torque... It's a paid app, but it's worth it.

Link? :)

The one I quoted again lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I cant seem to tell if that one is compatible with the iphone 5.

your phone just sees it as a regular bluetooth device. i dont see why it wouldn't be.

you can always look up in google "torque iphone 5" or something like that.

I think this is the app you need for it to work on iPhone/iPad's

http://www.palmerperformance.com/products/dashcommand/iphone/index.php

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

there goes another 17 bux lol

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived