So I was looking at the Bluetooth OBDII Modules online to use with my phone and was wondering if anyone else has one? i thought they would be kind of cool to mess around with and be able to see the stats of my car. Any feedback would be appreciated.

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, personally the live data is a little too slow to be very valuable for real world testing. I personally prefer to rely on a handheld device made just for obdII data rather than a phone and Bluetooth anyway. Even if you have a good app it's not that great.

I'd just invest in a decent scanner but I use this equipment professionally so my opinion is a bit biased. To you the data may be great if you aren't accustomed to fast data. Hope this helps.

4 American Bass VFL 8" at 0.5 ohm

Soundstream Tarantula 3000.1D at 0.5 ohm

32 hz ported box designed by Mark at Car Audio Fabrications

XS D1200 secondary with Stinger isolator

Yes, personally the live data is a little too slow to be very valuable for real world testing. I personally prefer to rely on a handheld device made just for obdII data rather than a phone and Bluetooth anyway. Even if you have a good app it's not that great.

I'd just invest in a decent scanner but I use this equipment professionally so my opinion is a bit biased. To you the data may be great if you aren't accustomed to fast data. Hope this helps.

I don't really need it for testing it would just be kind of a thing to have that would be cool to have, I have a code scanner already this would just be kind of for fun

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

Yes I've got it and I use it daily, just to monitor little things here and there. Clears codes and all that stuff easily. Reads voltage, mpg, rpm, 1/8 mile times, 1/4 mile times, 0-60.... Whole bunch of cool stuff to do with it.

Running on the Samsung Tab in my dash

20130118_164048.jpg

Then the screenshots from my phone

256163_10200466182443771_1694258529_o.jpg

738164_10200466182163764_1428562586_o.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Used this adapter

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELM327-v1-5-Interface-Bluetooth-OBD2-Auto-Scanner-Tool-Adapter-TORQUE-ANDROID-/251092320009?pt=Motors_Automotive_Tools&hash=item3a7644bf09&vxp=mtr

Then go to the Android Market and search for an app called Torque... It's a paid app, but it's worth it.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Ill need to check out the bluetooth ones. I have a hondata flashpro that i use to monitor things but its very cumbersome to always have a laptop in the car.

Archived