Our cummins insite program has the manuals right there in the program, also quick serve for cummins and if we try to use the Bluetooth module, we can't access those so it was a waste of money but that maintenance manager was fired anyway. We are on #6. Lol

The only reason it's slow is that it's communicating all that data through Bluetooth, handheld scanners are quicker because there is a direct link between the module and the monitor. Works fine for me. It's no MODIS, but yea it gets the job done for a few people.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

so maybe you guys can help, so i got my adapter the one you guys listed and first day i got the adapter it worked perfectly used it for like 15 minutes wasn't really paying attention the first time setting it up but now i can't get it to get it to connect it just say configuring obdII interface, am i supposed to leave the car off until the interface connects or can i turn the car on?

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

Garmin makes one of these that can connect to your android or through your garmin Nuvi GPS. I was thinking about getting one since I already have their gps. It's quite price at around $80 on eBay. Didnt know they had these other ones for $15.

Here's the link. Called a Garmin EcoRoute HD.

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=38354

Archived