Rickdod3 Posted January 11, 2013 Report Posted January 11, 2013 Whats up fella's...took a couple quick videos today of our new Strato 12's I have installed in my jeep. These are the first results ive taken since I got them in yesterday. Once I start messing with the box/port I should be able to get a 50 out of them no problem. I am HIGHLY impressed with these, you wont find a better 400 watt rms woofer on the market! Audio Technix Online Customer Service Specialist [email protected]
Jskiles Posted January 11, 2013 Report Posted January 11, 2013 I was just looking at these subs today lol 2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build) 2 Sundown SCV-3000D 2 DC XL M1 with PSI reconesFocal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HPKenwood KDC-X798Knukonceptz OFC 1/0Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunkStock 110 amp alt 2013 Scion TC 2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200 Sundown components AA 50.2 for components Pioneer FH-X700BT Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back Mechman 240 alt http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Buildhttp://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox
Rickdod3 Posted January 11, 2013 Author Report Posted January 11, 2013 I was just looking at these subs today lol Nice! lol I am HIGHLY impressed with them, they are taking my m3a like a champ, playing down to 26hz without a problem! I might put my other m3a on them as well and see what kind of results I can achieve from them once I get this box tuned up 100% Audio Technix Online Customer Service Specialist [email protected]
pa-pa-platypus Posted January 11, 2013 Report Posted January 11, 2013 weak.... This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
Rickdod3 Posted January 11, 2013 Author Report Posted January 11, 2013 weak.... Soon. Audio Technix Online Customer Service Specialist [email protected]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.