Sonic Electronix

Who's got a 2G Eclipse?

I don't know how much space with the seat out but I have 4 10's in mine, in 5^3 ft, in the cargo area, below the top of the seats, and still have some room around it. I'm guessing I could have pulled another 3-4^3 ft out of just the cargo area if I needed to with keeping below the top of the back seat.

So do you think I could fit like 16ish cubes in a wall?

E34 540iT/6

Mine is a 99. If you are taking out the back seat and walling it I don't see why you couldn't get that.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

I'll have to see what I have on my computer tomorrow.

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

You have more room then you would think. 4 15's in a flat ported wall is doable I have a 2000 and have 2 18's in mine NOT in a wall and still had room for 8 2400's 4 3.5k's as well as mids and high amplifiers. But it is a tight fit.

Suburban Build Log

"So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole"

DC Audio Eclipse

All I have right now are a couple pics as I was testing fitment, etc. I have everything pulled out right now while my motor is getting worked on so not sure when I can get more but will once it's all back in for anyone that wants them. Anyway, you can't tell from the pics but there's about 4-5" between the back of the car and the box as well as room on both sides so I could still put stuff back there. The top overhangs the edge of the box and goes to the back of the seats allowing me to mount my amps (x2 stacked) in there as you can see in the second pic. I don't remember the dimensions and the box is at my shop right now but I know internally it is 4.88 cubic feet.

2012-05-13_17-26-35_870_zpse1628c30.jpg

2012-05-14_19-57-42_45_zps4b90ce9b.jpg

Archived