What ever happened to customer service @ subwoofer companies? Fi, DC, Crossfire

Yup, companies get big and start sucking at CS. I remember when I bought my XL 15" 3+ years ago and got it shipped to my house for a good price in 3 days after me ordering it. No reps, no runaround, just Ana and myself.

Also, team pricing is fucked up, I refuse to support companies that give cheaper pricing to certain people, That is why I only buy products from AQ, good CS, fair pricing for EVERYONE no matter how much you're buying.

Agreed.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Ok, my time for bitching is over - as I said before I didn't intend to have other people coming in here and bashing companies. Maybe I should have asked where the "human factor" from these car audio companies went instead of their coustomer service. I could have ordered 8 SP4's from Fi at any time but just wanted to talk to somebody in person before I dropped 5k on subs - maybe I'm kinnd of old fashioned like that.

So, yes - 8 level 6 18's are on the way within the next couple of weeks.

Build log to come shortly - I'm going to lock this before the company bashing continues.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Archived