Sundown Audio

2013 Hifonics BRZ Line

iwannabeloud

You guys have got me ROTFLMAO with this thread for the last 45 min.. I'm not gonna bash but the fact of the matter is you're NEVER going to get RATED power from any Hifonics amps,period. You'd have to pretty much buy 2 of them to get the rated power for the 1. But they can be good amps for someone on a small budget,I have seen some videos of some of hifonics setups that were decent. I myself will never use them,people can judge all they want to about your equipment but if it sounds good to you then so be it,that is kind of the point of car audio. I'm using all RF amps (4 total) in my upcoming setup, yeah I paid more $ for my amps than the Hifi's cost but I KNOW they're putting out what they're rated for and then some.

And I'm willing to bet you that unless your running the bdcp line of amps you're not getting rated power out of your Rockford amps and neither is the next Guy running aq, DC, sundown etc.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

You guys have got me ROTFLMAO with this thread for the last 45 min.. I'm not gonna bash but the fact of the matter is you're NEVER going to get RATED power from any Hifonics amps,period. You'd have to pretty much buy 2 of them to get the rated power for the 1. But they can be good amps for someone on a small budget,I have seen some videos of some of hifonics setups that were decent. I myself will never use them,people can judge all they want to about your equipment but if it sounds good to you then so be it,that is kind of the point of car audio. I'm using all RF amps (4 total) in my upcoming setup, yeah I paid more $ for my amps than the Hifi's cost but I KNOW they're putting out what they're rated for and then some.

And I'm willing to bet you that unless your running the bdcp line of amps you're not getting rated power out of your Rockford amps and neither is the next Guy running aq, DC, sundown etc.

BAHAHAHAA,You've lost your mind!!!! Not all bdcp amps sub amp is a T2500.1bdcp. but I am getting rated power on the others but just not using it because the mids/highs don't need all that power. Thanks for your opinion though,everyone is welcome to their own

Don't argue with him, he's Dr. Subwoofer and has no budget.

I don't put images in my signature to let people know I mean business.

Kranny why do you continue to troll this thread but not respond to ALL of the points maxxsonics owned you on

how am i trolling when i've been on this forum for 6 and a half years? LOL. i dont troll, sorry. i make (mostly) valid statements.

why should i have to respond to ALL of them? i responded to a few. would it satisfy the child if i bitched and moaned more?

BAHAHAHAA,You've lost your mind!!!! Not all bdcp amps sub amp is a T2500.1bdcp. but I am getting rated power on the others but just not using it because the mids/highs don't need all that power. Thanks for your opinion though,everyone is welcome to their own

Its not an opinion its a fact that when you take into account impedance rise you are not getting rated power out of your amps unless you're running the bdcp line of amps.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Don't argue with him, he's Dr. Subwoofer and has no budget.

:unclejohn:

Its not an opinion its a fact that when you take into account impedance rise you are not getting rated power out of your amps unless you're running the bdcp line of amps.

valid point but I wasn't referring to the sub amp either. But you win,I'm done here. Been taught by the real DR. subwoofer

Reading this while in my programming class. Definitely a good way to pass the time

But you can't hate on them for doing what they think is best/profitable for their company. I mean shit, remember the thread when kicker was going to sell their stuff to Walmart? Big companies do what they do to stay profitable, not to be king of the lanes.

If people wanna run hifonics, let them. It's their decision to put whatever they want in their car. If they get burned or their amp blows up, they learned a lesson.

I willing to go give my own advice to people that don't know as much as I do, but if they don't wanna listen, I'm not gonna force it on them. There's no reason to turn this thread into fighting and butthurt

Archived