Well with 186k on the Caddy it was time I stopped worrying about when she was gonna break down and if it was going to be the final straw so I decided to go with something newer and different. Past three cars were 88 Buick Park Ave, 91 Caprice & the 99 Seville. Time I went Euro! ALL MINE...well San Mateo Credit Union owns her for 2.5 years while I pay them back the $6700, got it for $9k when it was all said and done.

2003 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T Quattro. This things handles turns like its nothin compared to my Caddy, less power but hey I rather save gas! Also, I will most likely be finally doing my first system install my self.

422253_581785711835072_228418823_n.jpg

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Nice car. :good: For any parts or small mods look at ecstuning, they are great for euro cars. I order from there all the time. There is also a company that makes analog voltmeters that match your specific oem gauges, looks straight sexy lol. You can see mine in my sig.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Was just looking at ECS Tuning for ignition service kits. Not sure if I should just take care of the ignition coil packs now since I'm getting the plugs changed or just wait.

Getting them changed since I have a vibration at idle, not like bad vibration but I can just hear/feel it. My mechanic said we try changing the plugs also for the fact that I will have peace of mind knowing they are brand new.

Got oil changed today and he said there is a leak but not sure where, might be crankcase (just my luck since the Caddy leaked oil too) so he said to get the underside cleaned, so I'm gonna go thru a Chevron car wash since it needs one anyways, and then bring it back when I get the plugs done and he'll see if he can pin point it.

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Take it to south city car wash and really have them detail it lol. You'll never see a cleaner engine bay.

I'd replace the coils as well. If they are as easy as my car. It's just even more peace of mind

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Hope it's an easy fix. I just thought of something, not to scare you. But the 1.8t's in the B5 Passats and A4's had a big problem with turbo sludge. There was a recall I believe, something to look into.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Yeah that came about because Audi originally said regular oil @ 10k intervals and used a small filter so ppl were not changing their filter at all and the oil was sludging up so then after all the problems they had to issue and unlimited time warranty I believe and now they engines call for 0w-40 or 5w-40 and the filters that are shown are huge, I used Mobil 1 0w-40 and the OEM Mann filter.

I think I'm gonna hold off on the coil packs for now and just have them done next oil change in 5k.

The oil leak is what's really bugging me, esp b/c my Caddy had one too which I just dealt with by adding oil when it told me to.

They do offer a $1k drivetrain (engine & trans) warranty for $300 that covers 6k miles or 6 months. I haven't bought it yet b/c I need to ask exactly what it covers.

2015 Mazda 6

Archived